AQUARIUM OF THE PACIFIC
The world's largest ocean Aquarium of the Pacific Long Beach Meet more than 12,000 animals.
Take a journey of discovery through the world's largest ocean at the Aquarium of the Pacific. Meet more than 12,000 animals in over 100 exhibits as you explore sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Here are just a few of the interactive experiences to enjoy:
- Touch shark and ray species.
- Get up-close with penguins, sea lions, and sea otters.
- Feed colorful birds in Lorikeet Forest.
- Join a Behind-the-Scenes Tour or head out on a Whale Watch or Harbor Cruise.
- Experience our new Honda Pacific Visions Theater, featuring a multi-sensory experience with a massive 180-degree curved screen.
For information about special events, festivals, and speakers, visit our upcoming events page. You can save time by purchasing your tickets online or take advantage of the annual membership pass. Every purchase made at the nonprofit aquarium helps to support ongoing ocean conservation and education efforts.
AQUARIUM OF THE PACIFIC100 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, California 90802