(LONG BEACH, CA – August 11, 2022) — 2ND & PCH, Long Beach’s premier outdoor shopping center, has announced six new businesses opening this summer. A hub for best-in-class dining options, the center continues to expand culinary offerings with an array of new restaurants, including regional favorite Beachwood Brewing, plus a farm-to-bowl pet kitchen. The latest restaurants and unique tasting experiences will include:
- Beachwood Brewing — Nationally-recognized beer maker with tasting venue and extended outdoor patio.
- dan modern chinese — A modern take on traditional Chinese cuisine, featuring hand-made dumplings and noodles, wok-fried rice, vegetables and other delicious delicacies.
- Fire Wings — Wings and beer restaurant with more than 20 different chicken wing flavors.
- Forno Banci — Italian cuisine staples including pizza, focacce and baked goods made freshly daily.
- Woofpak Pet Kitchen — Farm-to-bowl meals, treats, sweets and a one-of-a-kind doggy dining experience.
Additionally, national brokerage Compass Real Estate will relocate from their temporary location to the second floor along Marina Drive.
- Compass Real Estate — Comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with best-in-class technology to make the process of buying, selling or renting a home seamless.
For a complete list of tenants visit 2ndandpch.com or interact via Instagram or Facebook.
About 2ND & PCH
2ND & PCH invites you to a coastal experience with marina views where you will find national, regional, and locally grown best-in-class retailers and restaurateurs. Art and culture intersect with walkable streetscapes within a community urban village. Our casual yet elegant style connects outdoor living with the SoCal lifestyle providing a space to create memories. With nearly 1,100 parking spaces, complimentary WI-FI, fire pits, a water feature, lush landscaping, dedicated bicycle lanes and hospitality focused amenities, we welcome you to take in the views while you stay, shop, dine, work and relax.
About CenterCal Properties, LLC
CenterCal Properties, LLC, founded in 2004 by Fred Bruning and Jean Paul Wardy, is a full-service commercial real estate company in the business of investing, developing, leasing, and managing its projects. CenterCal excels in, and is best known for, creating destinations throughout the western United States with a unique strategy of “place-making,” which emphasizes the importance of developing spaces with a sense of community.
Bruning and Wardy’s creative vision and passion for development, coupled with CenterCal’s internal expertise, is evident in the properties the company owns and operates today. In the Pacific Northwest, those include: Bridgeport Village, Mercantile Village, Nyberg Rivers and Nyberg Woods in Oregon, and The Village at Totem Lake, Valley Mall, The Terminal at Ballard and The Trails at Silverdale in Washington. The Intermountain Region properties include: Mountain View Village, Station Park and Canyon Corners in Utah and The Village at Meridian and Treasure Valley Marketplace in Idaho. California is home to: Bay Street Emeryville, The Veranda, The Collection at Riverpark and 2ND & PCH. Projects currently under development include The Village at Meridian Phase 2B in Meridian, Idaho and Bridgeport Village in Tigard, Oregon’s $35 million dollar renovation.
CenterCal Properties also provides our valued partners with 3rd Party Management services at Manhattan Town Center in Manhattan, Kansas and Plaza 183 in Cerritos, California.
For more information on all of CenterCal’s properties, please visit CenterCal.com.